|Cracked British Edition No. 4|
|Publisher|| Robert C. Sproul|
|Editor|| Robert C. Sproul (US)|
David Climie (UK)
| Preceded by|
Cracked British Edition No. 3
| Followed by|
Cracked British Edition No. 5
What's Up Front Our Cover: On our special movie nostalgia cover this month, Sylvester P. Smythe, long-time janitor and film-fan, is having the ball of his life, right in there with Humphrey Bogart, W.C. Fields, and many other cinema greats of the past. It's gonna be hard getting him back to the office. Maybe we'll have to paint a star on his store cupboard door. That's also his dressing-room!
- Inside cover: "W. C. Fields Poster!"
- "Hi! I'm Johnny Cashew!"
- "The Electric Shave"
- "They're Way Off! As Cracked Goes to the Race Track!"
- "Cat Gifts for Cats Who Have Everything"
- "Don't Believe a Word of It"
- "Kings of Comedy"
- "The Last of the Hollywood "B" Movies"
- "Great Scenes from Great Horror Movies"
- "Famous Scenes from Great World War I Aviation Movies! (That Just Missed)"
- "A Visit with Laurel and Hardy"
- "Old Stars, Old Roles"
- "Lights, Action, Camera!"
- Back cover: "All Live! -- All Talking -- All Your Dreams!"
- Articles have been edited to reflect British spelling and phrasing.
- The cover reuses the cover to Cracked No. 93. The price and issue number have been changed and the month and "Dell" logo have been removed.